Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats are a great fall breakfast that’s quick, easy, and healthy. This high protein breakfast recipe serves one but can be easily be multiplied.
Servings: 1 serving
Place all ingredients in a mason jar and stir until well combined.
Refrigerate overnight, then top with pumpkin seeds (if using) and eat cold or warm!
- The sweetness will depend on your protein powder. If you need it sweeter, you can add more or add some brown sugar swerve for a lower calorie option.
- Any type of milk works for this recipe!
- Top with pumpkin seeds, sliced almonds, pecan halves, cinnamon, or more pumpkin spice!
- You can use honey or monkfruit (you may have to use more liquid)
- This is the vanilla protein powder used to test the recipe, which tasted great in this recipe.
- If you don’t have pumpkin spice, cinnamon can be substituted.
- Ground flaxseed can be used in place of the chia seeds.
- This recipe can be made up to 3 days in advance. After that, the oats get kind of mushy and don’t have quite the same texture.
- Pro tip: add 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips, cocoa nibs, or substitute chocolate protein powder for chocolate pumpkin overnight oats!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 418kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0.02g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 367mg | Potassium: 522mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 9545IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 637mg | Iron: 3mg